Change of Major or Concentration

If at any time a student wishes to change from one major or concentration to another, the student must submit a Change of Major Form to Graduate Admissions through our online application system.

The student must meet the admission requirements of the newly selected major or concentration as specified in the catalog current at the time the student is changing. The student must be in good academic standing in his or her current major.

In some instances, rather than processing the change of major request, Graduate Admissions may require an individual to submit a new graduate application for the desired program and pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.

Changes of major or concentration that are approved after the start of the semester will not be effective until the next semester.