Faster Master's Applicants

The Faster Master’s program allows exceptional JSU undergraduate students to take up to 12 hours of graduate coursework during their junior and senior years, which double count towards both the bachelor’s and master’s degree. To see full details and a list of the degree programs that participate in the Faster Master's, please visit the Faster Master's website.

Applicants for the Faster Master's must submit all of the following documentation to Graduate Admissions to be considered for admission:

Graduate Admissions
Jacksonville State University
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602

  1. Completed JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
  2. Three Graduate Reference Forms completed by individuals who can provide qualitative assessment of the applicant’s potential for success in graduate coursework. Reference forms will be submitted electronically. Instructions for submission will be sent through email to the applicant upon submission of the online graduate application.
  3. Other application items as specified by the degree program. Please see the Faster Master's website for each program's application requirements.