Transient Student Applicants

A graduate student in good standing at a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to Jacksonville State University as a transient student. Federal financial aid is not available to transient students.

All of the following documentation must be submitted to Graduate Admissions to be considered for admission as a transient student and prior to enrolling in graduate coursework:

Graduate Admissions
Jacksonville State University
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265-1602

  1. Completed JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
  2. Non-refundable $35.00 application processing fee.
  3. A letter of good standing from the dean of the graduate school of residence or a current official transcript.

In addition, it is the student’s responsibility to request that a JSU transcript be forwarded to the college of residence upon completion of the course(s).